Personal Information We Collect When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Furthermore, as you navigate the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information that we automatically collect as “Device Information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and timestamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
Furthermore, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and telephone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your Personal Information? We use the Order Information that we collect to generally fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, organizing shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). Furthermore, we use this Order Information for:
- Communicating with you;
- Screening our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in accordance with preferences you have shared with us, providing you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with legal obligations, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Data Retention When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com